Player done with football?

born red

I think there are assumptins within guesses within surmise. The thread started out about a rumor that someone was so sick they were done with football and now, with the LJS news, it seems everyone is assuming the player is Lucky. Maybe there are two players with medical issues now? Does anyone know if we are talking about Kenny or Marlon in this thread or maybe, gawd forbid, BOTH?

I think there are assumptins within guesses within surmise. The thread started out about a rumor that someone was so sick they were done with football and now, with the LJS news, it seems everyone is assuming the player is Lucky. Maybe there are two players with medical issues now? Does anyone know if we are talking about Kenny or Marlon in this thread or maybe, gawd forbid, BOTH?

It's Lucky...I think it was easy to realize that.

It is definitely Lucky! Why is it so hard for some not to be able to read the links provided to see that for sure??

Marlon Lucky

"There is a rumor that an unidentified football player is seriously sick and is probably going to be forced to quit football. I don't know who it is, but it sounds like it could be Kenny Wilson from some the recent troubles he has been going through.

Anybody heard anything on this?"

Hey Big Red Cop, here is what the initial post on the thread was about. And I did read the link. So now I have two questions. I am sure you are used to lawyers asking you questions. So, try these.

Where in the link provided is there anything at all saying Lucky is so seriously sick that he is probably going to be forced to quit football.?

Why is it so hard for people who lambast other people to have accurate facts before they go blasting away?

:bonez