Lucky hospitalized?

could be mixing painkillers and alcholol also.
I guess it could be. It could also be that he got mauled by ferret that his roommate had.

In all seriousness if we want to be all speculative like, it could have something to do with any medication he was on for his back injury. That theory has a foot in reality I'd think.

Whatever it is, Marlon's health and future are of paramount importance.

could be mixing painkillers and alcholol also.
I guess it could be. It could also be that he got mauled by ferret that his roommate had.

In all seriousness if we want to be all speculative like, it could have something to do with any medication he was on for his back injury. That theory has a foot in reality I'd think.

Whatever it is, Marlon's health and future are of paramount importance.

exactly!

I hope he can bounce back from this fast and forget the whole thing.

I doubt we see him in a Husker uniform again.

That makes no sense at all, whats the point of posting if you just completly talk out of your ass... Depending on how serious this is he will most likely be back for spring ball. Terrell Owens OD'd earlier this year and I believe he played that week, Luckys may be more serious but I still cant see him missing spring ball and for sure dont see him no longer being a husker. The only reason he wuoldnt be is if it was a illegal drug of some sort and a violation of team rules that BC would find serious enough to kick him off the team.

Another thing it could have been is some sort of supplement. That or medication for his back are the only possiblitys I see it being.