Lucky hospitalized?

I didnt realise that the state of Marlon physchy was so delicate.

He has a world of untapped potential. I hope and pray that he can recover and become a happy satisfied human. Even if it means that he wont play again.

If he can strap the gear on and play again, its a plus.

Good luck Marlon. Ill pray for you bro.

Good lord people, I am as big of a fan as they come, but can we not set football aside for this issue? Clearly the man is going through something, and I hope he makes a full recovery - NOT for what is best for our beloved Big Red, but for what is best for ML. If recovering and moving back to Cali and his family is what is best for him, so be it. We will survive without him - what is of the most importance is his health and overall well being. Get better #20 - get better.

First and foremost, football is a stinkin' game, and for ANYONE on this board or others to be even thinking about how this effects the FOOTBALL team, is absolutely assinine..... we are talking about a young man who may have had his LIFE in jeopardy.....

My next point is that I only hope that this was an "accidental" overdose and not something that he did on purpose..... If he was mentally depressed, I pray that he can over-come his issues and move on and maintain a very happy and productive life.....football or no football.....

If this was accidental, I hope he will realize how important LIFE is, and take advantage of everything that he has been given...

Good luck to Marlon in his recovery, both physically and mentally....and if he never touches a football again, I hope he is healthy, and if he puts on the pads for the Big Red, then let 'er rip !!!!

First and foremost, football is a stinkin' game, and for ANYONE on this board or others to be even thinking about how this effects the FOOTBALL team, is absolutely assinine..... we are talking about a young man who may have had his LIFE in jeopardy.....

My next point is that I only hope that this was an "accidental" overdose and not something that he did on purpose..... If he was mentally depressed, I pray that he can over-come his issues and move on and maintain a very happy and productive life.....football or no football.....

If this was accidental, I hope he will realize how important LIFE is, and take advantage of everything that he has been given...

Good luck to Marlon in his recovery, both physically and mentally....and if he never touches a football again, I hope he is healthy, and if he puts on the pads for the Big Red, then let 'er rip !!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMEN!!!! Well said Hanc, well said.

Good luck to Marlon in his recovery, both physically and mentally....and if he never touches a football again, I hope he is healthy, and if he puts on the pads for the Big Red, then let 'er rip !!!!

Great post! It's FOOTBALL people not life and death...I'm hoping for the best for Lucky, first and foremost, mentally and emotionally. Everything else will come after that. How aweful for him and those close to him.

Thoughts and prayers are with him.

I hope he can bounce back from this fast and forget the whole thing.

I doubt we see him in a Husker uniform again.

That makes no sense at all, whats the point of posting if you just completly talk out of your ass... Depending on how serious this is he will most likely be back for spring ball. Terrell Owens OD'd earlier this year and I believe he played that week, Luckys may be more serious but I still cant see him missing spring ball and for sure dont see him no longer being a husker. The only reason he wuoldnt be is if it was a illegal drug of some sort and a violation of team rules that BC would find serious enough to kick him off the team.

Another thing it could have been is some sort of supplement. That or medication for his back are the only possiblitys I see it being.

Most likely back for spring ball? Now that is completly(sic) talking out of your ass. You have no clue, not even the slightest, to make such a statement.

I hope he can bounce back from this fast and forget the whole thing.

I doubt we see him in a Husker uniform again.

That makes no sense at all, whats the point of posting if you just completly talk out of your ass... Depending on how serious this is he will most likely be back for spring ball. Terrell Owens OD'd earlier this year and I believe he played that week, Luckys may be more serious but I still cant see him missing spring ball and for sure dont see him no longer being a husker. The only reason he wuoldnt be is if it was a illegal drug of some sort and a violation of team rules that BC would find serious enough to kick him off the team.

Another thing it could have been is some sort of supplement. That or medication for his back are the only possiblitys I see it being.

Most likely back for spring ball? Now that is completly(sic) talking out of your ass. You have no clue, not even the slightest, to make such a statement.

At this point NO ONE has a clue to speculate what happened or when he will be back! I even called my buddy who is pretty high up at the University and he told me..."they really sealed the lid on this one". He doesn't know anything more then we do.

Lets just end the speculation on when and if he will ever play again. Let Marlon get out of the hospital and let the media blitz blow over until everyone (who needs to know) is informed of the situation. Please, lets just continue to hope for a speedy and full recovery. Lets just continue to update with real information on how he is doing. No more for now.

for the some of you i could care less right now who's comming in the fall or who's on campus right now what matters is that marlon gets through this thing ok and that everything turns out allright. Its the same way kenny wilson and cody glenn may they get through their ordeals also. We should create some kind of banner of something from this forum to send to all of them to show our support the show them that BIG RED NATION IS BEHIND THEM AND PRAYING FOR THEM ALL