ksu fans hope lucky has a speedy recovery...

That has to be one of the worst threads I have ever seen. To bring up Brook like that and wish the same fate for Marlon. That is absolutely deplorable. I would expect that kind of cowardly garbage from a majority of those lame a$$ buff fans but not from the purple panzies. I guess they really didnt learn much from Bill Snyder. Pathetic. Hope these comments make a bulletin board in North Stadium and get brought up next November. Cant wait for the mildcats to roll into Lincoln.

Or not. Guys this is just disturbing to read what these heartless pieces of trash have to say about Lucky. We all know how they joked about Berringer's death and now they don't give a damn about Lucky's life in danger. I personally would like to beat the living hell out of each and every 1 of these idiots...who's with me???????????

Unbelievable

I am . Man that pisses me off. Football aside, they are worthless excuses for humans.

What a bunch of bastards!!! What kind of person makes fun of someone who is dead/on the verge? I would expect it from sCUm, but I guess I was a bit naive to think that KSUcks could see the serious situation this kid is in.

Ksu is just scum on scum. They are the biggest wannabe college town and fans in the nation. They have nothing better to do.

Lets not stoop to their level. I know that they have hit a nerve. It blows me away too.

It's not that they hit a nerve with NU fans. They hit a nerve with anyone with any kind of soul or conscience which obviously, they don't have. That's why no matter who they recruit or who coaches them, they will always be KSU and we'll always be Nebraska.