ksu fans hope lucky has a speedy recovery...

OK, easy there killer. I "hate" ksu as much as the next N alum but just because a small minority of people type some stuff doesn't mean, all of a sudden, their entire university is crap. So it is the popular thing to do, hate ksu, prince and freeman. Guess what people they hate billyc, marlon, kw and anyone else affiliated with dear ol' N U. Big whoop, so they posted some classless stuff that is labled as classless in a classless forum, who cares? Get over it.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Oklahoma because they pay their players too much.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Oklahoma lite because they have too much money.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Texas because they have too much talent.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Ksucks because they stole freeman.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like sCUm because they are mean people.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Baylor because they suck.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Iowa State because they give the big 12 a bad name.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Missouri because they wear black.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Kansas because they always win in basketball.

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Texas Tech because they beat us 70-10

Waaaaaaa! I don't like Texas A&M because they stole our AD

Boooohooooo.

Art thou holier than thou (or some such crap)..... Let it go people JESUS CHRIST let it go.

Do any of you recall the coment of "Sal is dead, Go Big Red."

Every team has them guys, we have ours to.

99% of the KSU fans are great people, just like 99% of Nebraska fans are great people. Take the colors away and you would set and have dinner or party with any of them. They pulled your chain, it happens every single day. You guys tend to where your Nebraska heart on your sleeve.

They are not evil doers, just having some fun with people that think everyone is against them at all times. It just aint so Betty.

Forget about it. And move on.

I have no idea of what happened to Marlon, but I seriously doubt he was in a near death situation. I think all have over reacted to this. Be glad he is back and concern yourselfs with how he will do at spring practice and let the KSU boys worry about Freeman leaving the princedom.

Skersfan if you're refering to my sis's school of Alabama, it's going to get interesting. NIck Saban should add more fire back to our rivalry with the Bammers. However the big story is Bama going to Baton Rouge in a couple of years. LSU fans can't wait for that. Other than Bama, LSU is probably our second fierce rivalry. However both Tiger teams want to break Saban back in to the SEC with losses. lol

I read the link from the KSU site and I have to tell you. True football fans from any team would never ever wish death on someone from opposing teams. I think it's a lack of class and sportsmanship. It's just a freaking game with a bunch of kids representing their schools. My goodness at the hate in some people. This is America. We're better than that. WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

Teddy

One last note before I call it a night. I hope the KSU fans will learn what true hospitality is when they arrive at Auburn. Auburn folks will reach out to them to ensure win or lose, they had a great experience there.

You're assuming that the K-State fans are going to travel, Teddy. :rollin

One last note before I call it a night. I hope the KSU fans will learn what true hospitality is when they arrive at Auburn. Auburn folks will reach out to them to ensure win or lose, they had a great experience there.

You're assuming that the K-State fans are going to travel, Teddy. :rollin

They will travel. Which is good because more of them can watch them lose in person. :)