ksu fans hope lucky has a speedy recovery...

I realize that it's classeless what they are doing. However, they do bring up a very good point. Have we all forgotten about CU back in the early 90's. I was at the game, and I do remember the signs about Sal and his death. Let's not be too hipocritcal here. We all had our little jokes back then, so maybe we should just swallow our medicine now.

I don't like them bringing up Berringer for the simple fact that we was a native of Kansas. The reason he played for NU was because KSU and KU didn't even recruit him for football. KU did recruit him for basketball, but not for football.

let them be them and the trash that they are... josh freeman does have a medical condition he's mentally ill for not chosin the huskers...he's going to be a good one... well anyways gang....let the purple panzers have their words...no need to defend ourselfs against jerks with computers, they're like arguing with a 5 year old, complete waste of time... GOD BLESS HUSKERNATION and AMERICA(except for the entire cities of Boulder and womanhatten) chuckleshuffle