Vote for Best Poster of the Week

Blackshirt

Who was the "Best Poster of the Week"??  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, here's the new format I mentioned, to reward the best posters of the week...

*Vote in the poll listed above - one vote per member

This will run every week, and the voting will be for the members who you feel made the best posts from the previous week. Since this is the first version, this will include ANY posts made up to this point... then next week's will only include any posts made b/t now and next Sunday.

*Members must have made 5+ posts within the last week to be eligible.

The top 2 vote getters will win 6 Huskerboard points each. (review redemption guidelines here)

There have been a helluva lot of good posts made throughout the past several weeks, and we all know that good, thoughtful posts really improve the quality of the board, so this is a chance for all of us to thank those members, & reward them for their insight... and even encourage others to step up their game!! :horns2

So please take some time to refresh yourselves with some of their most recent posts by visiting the links below..

Here are this week's nominees, in order of most overall posts up to this point (pls do not use frequency to pick - this is based on overall quality of posts made)

*If I missed someone you feel should be on here, I apologize, please dont hesitate to let me know, even if it's you! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Redout

Eric the Red

Red Country

DaveH

HuskerBob

Benard

AR Husker Fan

Gamecocks

Red November

BigRedJohnson

Armistead

Slacker

husker-stv

Terrific Tom

junior4949

rocketlb

rawhide

SteveRyan

c-husker

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bernard has the balls to go against his team, makes sensible comments and provides tremendous insight.

Thanks. I just voice my opinion and what I'm feeling. I love this board. Has some great posters. Dave H in particular, may disagree with me often but he is very fun to debate with. Great site guys.

FYI -

this poll will continue until Sun, and a new one will open on Mon.

Heres the reason I provided in another thread

..b/c of the busy wknd as a result of the TT debacle, and the outage yesterday, I fell behind on some other things I had to get done. So yada yada yada.... I'm extending the current voting until this Sunday, and then Monday I will open a new poll for next week's "poster of the week". Then from that point on we will have a new winner every week, running from Mon-Sun.