Nebraska Pins and Patches

jauken

Hey Guys,

I have SEVERAL Nebraska Pins and Patches for sale on Ebay.. Feel free to go there and look at them...search for jeff_jauken or Nebraska pins, Nebraska Patches.. you should find them.

Got several National Championship ones, some OLD Herbie Husker Pins and i hope to hear from ya... :)

You'll know it's me if I buy one because my screen name is the same but with numbers at the end.......... ;)

BRI, if there is a pin you want...let me know..ill make you a good deal.. i only have 2 patches left...they both are the clasic N patch ut they are old style.. 60's era i believe...

I hope to hear back from u, sorry u didn't win the orange bowl patch, it was sweet!

Jeff

You'll know it's me if I buy one because my screen name is the same but with numbers at the end.......... ;)

BRI, if there is a pin you want...let me know..ill make you a good deal.. i only have 2 patches left...they both are the clasic N patch ut they are old style.. 60's era i believe...

I hope to hear back from u, sorry u didn't win the orange bowl patch, it was sweet!

Jeff

Yeah that was the only one I wanted, but oh well......... ;)

Jeff

Cool, no problem.. if someone wants one of my pins, patches, let me know u heard about this on the huskerboard and ill give u a discount on the shipping!

• 1 month later...

Jeff

Cool, no problem.. if someone wants one of my pins, patches, let me know u heard about this on the huskerboard and ill give u a discount on the shipping!

Hi All, just put a BRAND new batch of Nebraska Pins on Ebay.. If someone likes one of them, and lets me know they found out from Huskerboard..ill give them a shipping discount... Plus there are a lot of St. Louis Cardinal pins for those who like baseball.. Search under jeff_jauken you should find the items

Jeff

Hi All, just put a BRAND new batch of Nebraska Pins on Ebay.. If someone likes one of them, and lets me know they found out from Huskerboard..ill give them a shipping discount... Plus there are a lot of St. Louis Cardinal pins for those who like baseball.. Search under jeff_jauken you should find the items

You can link this from ebay if you want to make it easier for yourself....it's fine by Huskerboard