Rice Invitational

Nebraska has a big baseball weekend coming up, including games against two undefeated teams. Texas A&M Corpus Christi is new to the Southland Conference this year, the same conference that Texas State is in. You will really be their first test, they haven't played any ranked teams, but they have been able to score runs at will against lesser opponents. In fact many of their games look like football scores. Rice is really hard to read. Texas State and Texas A&M took care of them but they looked good against Baylor. Vandy beat them but Vandy may be the best team in the country this year, certainly so far early in the season. Florida Atlantic is another undefeated team and looks to be pretty tough as well although the biggest game for them so far as been a win over Oklahoma State. They also beat Mississippi Valley State 33-3. Should be a great early season test for the Huskers.

eeked that one out. Oh well, a win is a win. Lets just hope watson pulls it together. we don't need any more suspensions later in the year. I am really hoping for a deep run this year. I have been a little concerned about our Defense so far, but I know it is early and we are scoring runs too. We'll see I guess.