QB Blaine Gabbert

Digging around the internet, I was able to find out a bit more about this rumor.

Supposedly, Mizzou is pressuring Blaine to commit right now and end his recruitment. However, Blaine isn't ready and wants to wait a bit longer. Mizzou may be looking to move on which is where this 'rumor' is coming from.

You know, I'm VERY surprised.

I've tried not to get excited about Blaine -- because alot of the time it is hard to separate truth from just internet rumor. Most of the rumors had us in the lead, Alabama in the lead, you just had no clue what to believe.

Now one a likely 5* star QB has committed to Nebraska along with the awesome offensive line haul we already have.

I'm just shocked. Just shocked.

Hats off to Cally, Watson and staff, a HUGE get.

And most of all, welcome to Nebraska, Blaine!

Watching the highlight video on Rivals.com, I am pumped.

He has all the tools, at 6'5 he sees the entire field.

He has speed to outrun defenders when he wants to.

A great, accurate arm.

I really cannot believe this year, every year it seems like the top guys we want usually come down to us and one other team, and time and again we have lost out.

But after watching the top QB's last year disappear one by one, this is awesome to see we finally get an elite QB that has the potential to lead the Husker offense for several years. :cheers