QB Blaine Gabbert

Ya thats the only thing I am worried about...his rating. One of our best recruits seperates his throwing shoulder and people on here are worried about his rating? Hopefully it doesnt have any lasting damage. He was thinking about being on campus for winter conditioning and spring ball, I wonder if this will affect his decision at all.

His HS team is god-awful. I also heard a rumor that he may have disloacted his shoulder. Needless to say, his o-line sucks.

Please don't say his throwing shoulder!!!! I have a feeling his rating may drop.............

screw the rating. all he needs to do is recover and get here next spring. how he plays once he gets here is the most important thing. he should be fine.

His HS team is god-awful. I also heard a rumor that he may have disloacted his shoulder. Needless to say, his o-line sucks.

Please don't say his throwing shoulder!!!! I have a feeling his rating may drop.............

screw the rating. all he needs to do is recover and get here next spring. how he plays once he gets here is the most important thing. he should be fine.

Alright everyone calm down! Jeez you guys are worse than a bunch of women!!!! I'm more concerned about his throwing shoulder than his ratings hence why I asked that first........... :wacko:

Well this is supposedly right from Blaine & his dads mouth...

Its a grade 1 shoulder separation on his throwing arm that will keep him out 2-3 weeks (which I'm not sure if that would be pretty much the rest of the season down there or not).

Also Blaine will be watching the Nebraska-Mizzou game on television