Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I really like the font that Nebraska has been using for their stuff lately. Does anybody know what that's called or of any place I could find it at? I need to make some sweet frickin photos to put everyone to shame...except for the people on this forum. A lot of you guys rock at the Adobe.

If I'm not mistaken it's Rockwell with the "N" modified to fit the block "N". It's a font that you have to pay for but comes standard (and FREE!) on most computers.

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...