Weight: 294

40 time: 5.2

Visit Date: 11/26/04

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Utah

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #4/****

Insiders: #38/****

Assessing the talent: A much better run blocker than pass. A fine looking guard. A lot taller than most guards recruited by Nebraska in the past.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 90% He likes the coaching staff at Nebraska a lot. Bill, Buesh played the major recruiter. Grades are a concern now. There is no doubt in my mind he will sign with NU if he can make the grade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He took his SAT and scored a 760..He needs around a 900. This is going to get interesting

Last night on Sports Nightly, "Roz" (Husker Ill.) reported that this is a guy who we should be very concerned about....... I believe it was reported that he gets 3 more shots at the test though.... It is interesting though that he has elected to play in two all-star games instead of working on academics....Marlon Lucky chose not to participate in CaliFlorida game becuase of academic conflict...

• 3 weeks later...

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 90% He likes the coaching staff at Nebraska a lot. Bill, Buesh played the major recruiter. Grades are a concern now. There is no doubt in my mind he will sign with NU if he can make the grade.

Also on a side note. It was awesome to see Picou down first to greet Lucky after his 18 yard ankle breaking scamper to paydirt in the Army All-Star game. He sprinted down there to meet him. Feelin the love.

• 2 weeks later...