Weight: 180

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Wyoming, Ohio and Nebraska

Favorites: Signed with Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star :star # 87 Ath

Bid Red Report: :star:star #117 Saftey

Assessing the talent: http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=...amp;nid=3071531 Levorson is a good player. He seems to always be in the right place at the right time. He could make a move to linebacker in college with enough added mass.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: not sure but around 100%. In-state guy

huskerfan500,

you need to check yo' self befo' you wreck yo' self.

John does not yet have an offer.

He'll likely be one who gets a D-1A offer, I suppose it'll come from the likes of a Wyoming, CSU, KSU type place. It is possible he earns one from NU, but he's going to have to show the coaches something at the NU summer camp.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, John!

Will be interesting to see his development...if he will be DB or WR. The kid has a great GPA...he strikes me a heads-up player...maybe we will see him in on some gadget stuff before he gets crack as a starter when he is upperclassman? I don't see bulking him up a bit to be an issue. I do like the fact that we are keeping the best in-state talent...he should know what it means to be a Husker. So, when is Biere going to be offered? We need TE's...and lots of our prospects have come off the board (Jones, Ladner, Hanna, Figueroa, DiLillo...Stoneburner and Fauria were snatched early also). If anyone knows...is Biere the highest rated TE to come from in-state since who?