Lambert-St. Louis Airport

Nigel87

Well since I'm going to be flying to Lincoln (Omaha actually) for the USC game this September on frequent flier miles, I've got a 10 hour layover in St. Louis. I'm contemplating staying at hotel (but when you're paying close to $25 is just taxes and fees-- that cheap basic room looks less appealing, epically as a poor college student). Another option is staying at the airport, but I was wondering what if any facilities are available to pass those 10 hours. All I could find on their website was that they have a chapel, that and they don't rent lockers, so I'll have to lug all my luggage around. This is the same airport that Steve Martin snaps at the rental car lady in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Unless they lowered the drinking age from 21 to 20 in Missoura, I'll have to do all my drinking here before I get on the plane (where the drinking age is only 18). I know you can't have liquids on your carry-ons, but what about a bottle in your checked luggage? :cheers