Purify in trouble?

probably too early to get any confirmation, this being Sunday and all.

but if true, you got to wonder why the hell can't kids stay out of trouble? it is not just here, it is at ever college. it just never seems to end. so disappointing.

Sad but true. Its everywhere Pac-10, ACC, Big-10, Big East, etc. and getting worse. Just as our society's standards slide, so we must expect it from the individuals in that society. It's almost impossible to weed out the bad apples (if that is the case here), throughout football land because there are so many bad apples today. Paris Hilton is a good example of the rot in our society. Its so sad when you want to be associated with a class organization.

I wouldn't condone the incident, especially after assaulting a female but this isn't new to this or any other program.

This happens 100's of times in college bars across America, but since it involves a football player it is front page news.

Now these kids should realize that they are in a position that anything they do will be magnified but is it fair to expect these kids to act differently, maybe it is but if discipline isn't started at home when they are kids buy the time they are in college it's to late.

Why is it that untill recently you could act like a thug, gang-banger in professional sports but we expect near alter boy behavior out of our college athletes???

I feel he should pay for his crime both from the City of Lincoln and the Univ but I don't think he should be booted off the team.

I don't see positives from taking football away from him, what does that teach??

I know BC is very strict with off-field incidents and trust him that the best decision will be made for the team and Univ.

Just my 2 cents

I wouldn't condone the incident, especially after assaulting a female but this isn't new to this or any other program.

This happens 100's of times in college bars across America, but since it involves a football player it is front page news.

Now these kids should realize that they are in a position that anything they do will be magnified but is it fair to expect these kids to act differently, maybe it is but if discipline isn't started at home when they are kids buy the time they are in college it's to late.

Why is it that untill recently you could act like a thug, gang-banger in professional sports but we expect near alter boy behavior out of our college athletes???

I feel he should pay for his crime both from the City of Lincoln and the Univ but I don't think he should be booted off the team.

I don't see positives from taking football away from him, what does that teach??

I know BC is very strict with off-field incidents and trust him that the best decision will be made for the team and Univ.

Just my 2 cents

I hope he doesnt get booted , but assaulting a female is probably the icing on his Husker football career. If it had just been a stupid drunk college kid bar fight without the resisting and assault on a female I think he would remain on the team , but hitting chicks is a real dirtball thing to do and if he has charecter issues with hitting girls we are better off without that kind of person on the team IMO.

I hope he doesnt get booted , but assaulting a female is probably the icing on his Husker football career. If it had just been a stupid drunk college kid bar fight without the resisting and assault on a female I think he would remain on the team , but hitting chicks is a real dirtball thing to do and if he had charecter issues with hitting girls we are better off without that kind of person on the team IMO.

You're right the character displayed by hitting a female is very telling.