Purify in trouble?

if he even remains on the team (which is about 50-50 I'd say), he has to get way more than one or two games. Assault and resisting arrest is some serious s*it, you can't minimize that. If he stays on the team, I wouldnt be surprised to see Cally make him sit the entire non-conference slate next season.

It sounds like it was a doorman from another bar that had turned him away earlier in the evening, not a frat rat, but I was going by what another poster said (stupid idea), and we really dont know who started the fight.Stupid chick should have stayed out of it, but not surprising that she got in the middle of something between two guys.Mo seems to be seen in bars quite a bit, and should realize that mostly bad things will happen in that situation. If they boot him, or susspend him for part of the season, he'll have noone to blame but himself for putting himself in the situation.I know I wouldn't want to be either of the couple involved. My guess is, they were not just innocent victims of unprovoked confrontation.Too much alchohol all around,I presume.

On KETV they said Purify confronted a man at the Alley about not letting a friend of his into the Brass Rail a week earlier. Purify pushed the man over a table and starting hitting him. The man's girl got in the way and also got hit. The cops were called and he was charged with trespassing, 2 counts of assault and resisting arrest. He is out on bond at this point.

Callahan said he won't comment further until due process has ran it's course.

I say he's suspended for the first game.

I hope your right that would be about the best case that can happen.

if he even remains on the team (which is about 50-50 I'd say), he has to get way more than one or two games. Assault and resisting arrest is some serious s*it, you can't minimize that. If he stays on the team, I wouldnt be surprised to see Cally make him sit the entire non-conference slate next season.

I would be still very pleased if he only missed non-conference. Hopefully he gets his second chance, he will have to do a lot if he stays on the field before he gets my respect.

I wonder if the punch the broad caught was incidential, the report makes it seem as such uh?

After reading the journal star article they said as Purify was pummeling this other guy his girlfriend tried to stop it and Mo punched her, so it wasn't incidential according to that report.

Boy his a$$ is in a sling.

To many people are coming out of the woodwork claiming to have witnessed this. But if what most are saying are true, then MO will be most likely be benched for a game or two at the most, end up issuing an apology, and he will be convicted of something less than the charges he was arrested on. MO is certainly not gone for the season and most likely will be back for conference play, or not earlier. The season is still a long way off. Depending on how this plays out we may not even hear about how Callahan disciplines Purify. Callahan likes to keep certain discipline matters confidential.