Purify in trouble?

It's been a while since we had a talented player who likes to beat women, does this mean were on our way back to a championship. Now all we need is a kicker to get beat up by a dental student, someone to get shot in the ass and a car jacking or two.

:bonez

"Likes to beat women"? That's a far stretch from the reported "facts."

Reported arrest of a student athlete at NU = 'Please...let's all wait for the facts...he's innocent until proven guilty'.

Reported arrest of a student athlete at CU, ND, Miami, USC, or any other school that husker fans may have a chip on their shoulder about = 'Kick him off the team...throw him in jail...don't let him see the field again'.

Husker apologists go ahead and start bashing....but your rose-colored glasses have skewed your vision again. Just like the report on Keller.....if you've made the choice to be a Husker football player all eyes are on year 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The crap about 'Hey he just got into a fight...so what...we all have' is a joke. You are on the brink of becoming a star. You have the potential for bigger things on the pro level. There is no excuse or explanation for it.....YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN THOSE SITUATIONS.

Reported arrest of a student athlete at NU = 'Please...let's all wait for the facts...he's innocent until proven guilty'.

Reported arrest of a student athlete at CU, ND, Miami, USC, or any other school that husker fans may have a chip on their shoulder about = 'Kick him off the team...throw him in jail...don't let him see the field again'.

Husker apologists go ahead and start bashing....but your rose-colored glasses have skewed your vision again. Just like the report on Keller.....if you've made the choice to be a Husker football player all eyes are on year 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The crap about 'Hey he just got into a fight...so what...we all have' is a joke. You are on the brink of becoming a star. You have the potential for bigger things on the pro level. There is no excuse or explanation for it.....YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN THOSE SITUATIONS.

Dude, I'm the farthest thing from a "Husker apologist" there is on this board. Check my posts. I don't condone what Mo did in any way, shape, or form. Do I think he's a dumb@ass for what he did?? Hell yeah!! Hell, I even think he's a dumb@ss by listening to his speech........but that's another story. I'm just saying that you shouldn't get booted off the team for "just a fight." Especially when it's your first time in trouble.

Sorry. I'm not saying he should be booted off the team either. I am just referring to everyone that thinks we should just look the other way until something REALLY bad happens. How far do you let it go?

"Oh it's just a fight..."

"Oh it's just a little weed..."

"Oh it's just a little money under the table..."

"Oh it's just a little date rape..."

Miami players got in a brawl on national TV and were suspended 4 games. Mo got in a fight in some bar with 1 dude and should be kicked off the team? That makes logical sense :asshat

Miami players got in a brawl on national TV and were suspended 4 games. Mo got in a fight in some bar with 1 dude and should be kicked off the team? That makes logical sense :asshat

OK :asshat please read to me where I said Mo should be kicked off the team. Read posts before you reply to them.

It's been a while since we had a talented player who likes to beat women, does this mean were on our way back to a championship. Now all we need is a kicker to get beat up by a dental student, someone to get shot in the ass and a car jacking or two.

Saying reported and facts is a funny thing, I'm sure that you think that everything you hear on tv is real too. I know he is a young man but come on, a man would never ever hit a woman. The funniest thing of all is we will probably never know the whole truth.

Saying reported and facts is a funny thing, I'm sure that you think that everything you hear on tv is real too. I know he is a young man but come on, a man would never ever hit a woman. The funniest thing of all is we will probably never know the whole truth.

You are 100% correct with that last statement. Everyone will tweak the story a little bit to fit their agenda. So just like with the Marlon Lucky situation, we're left to draw our own conclusions.

You are 100% correct with that last statement. Everyone will tweak the story a little bit to fit their agenda. So just like with the Marlon Lucky situation, we're left to draw our own conclusions.

Purify and Lucky got in a fight over a woman at a strip club???

Oh wait.....there I go starting rumors again and putting together my conclusion. At least if that happened we would know who is tougher, he RB's or the WR's. Maybe they could have a fight like on 'The Outsiders'. Who would play Pony Boy???

I'm sure that you think that everything you hear on tv is real too.

Don't be so sure about things you know little or nothing about. You're also way off on the above statment since I don't even watch TV.