SIGNED: DE Josh Williams

• 3 weeks later...

dont want to get anyones hopes up, but it looks like he might be reconsidering his commitment to sCUm and could actually sign with NU on LOI day

Where are you hearing this?

Greg Powers, the Mid West recruiting analyst for Scout.com thinks that he will end up a Husker before it is all said and done

dont want to get anyones hopes up, but it looks like he might be reconsidering his commitment to sCUm and could actually sign with NU on LOI day

Where are you hearing this?

Greg Powers, the Mid West recruiting analyst for Scout.com thinks that he will end up a Husker before it is all said and done

As much as I hope it will happen, I think Williams is sold on his decision and CU.

From what I'm hearing this one has legs. Keep tuned in.

Without revealing paid content, lets say that there is a certain writer that thinks that it is almost a lock that he ends up a Husker.

That could be good news for the recruitment of Compton too considering the fact that Compton has said that he would love to play football w/ Williams.