SIGNED: DE Cameron Meredith

he and his parents loved the visit, was in town for 2 days, and almost pulled the trigger

unlike TR dad, looks like his parents would be very happy if he came to NU.

my opinion is that he is "N" just hasnt decided to make it official yet, maybe in the next 2 weeks

he and his parents loved the visit, was in town for 2 days, and almost pulled the trigger

unlike TR dad, looks like his parents would be very happy if he came to NU.

my opinion is that he is "N" just hasnt decided to make it official yet, maybe in the next 2 weeks

:clap I hope your right. :clap

I'm surprised to hear that Cameron is being recruited for base end. But alas, the coaches know quite a bit more than I do. :)

Yeah, that's what I thought, but Pierre Allen was about this size when he was being recruited. :dunno

at 6'5" im sure the coaches are betting that he puts on alot of GOOD weight.

Barry Turner has put on about 45 lbs so far

• 2 weeks later...

LINK

Per Scout.

Cameron Meredith, ranked No. 64 in the West and the No. 37 defensive end in the nation by Scout.com, officially visits Nebraska on Sept. 15 for the USC game. He says the Huskers have only a "small lead" over Oklahoma and Oregon. "I really like Lincoln a lot and the people there are very nice," he said. "They are all very supportive and love football. It's just a great college town..."

Cameron Meredith, the 6-foot-4.5, 222-pound three-star defensive end from Mater Dei High School in Santa Ana, Calif., has narrowed down his choices to three schools - Nebraska, Oklahoma and Oregon. He says they have all offered as well as schools such as Washington State, Arizona, Boise State, Oregon State, San Diego State and Colorado (11 total).

"I really felt the most comfortable with these three," Meredith said. "They all have what I'm looking for and have that college town feel that I like. It's basically going to come down to the coaches, the environment, the players and if they have a good business program."

Meredith, ranked No. 64 in the West and the No. 37 defensive end in the country by Scout.com, has scheduled an official visit to Nebraska on Sept. 15 for the USC game. He says the Huskers have only a "small lead" over Oklahoma and Oregon. "I really like Lincoln a lot and the people there are very nice," he said. "They are all very supportive and love football. It's just a great college town.

"Nebraska has been looking really strong this summer and I think they'll play USC tough and should surprise a lot of people this season," he said.

Although he hasn't set up official visits to Oklahoma and Oregon yet, he has visited both unofficially. "Oklahoma is always a top team and they play in a tough conference," Meredith said. "They have a great defense and I love their tradition.

"Oregon has great coaches and they are all really mellow and really easy to get along with."

Mater Dei opens their season against West Covina on Sept. 9.

Meredith reports a 2.7 core GPA and is retaking the SAT on Oct. 4. "I'm already qualified but I didn't like my score and I'm gonna take the SAT again.