RB Jonas Gray

In last years recruiting class, we got the two different extremes of running backs. Castille is the big bruiser that will run between the tackles, and mendoza/amukamara will be running on the outside, as more of a slashing/speed type running back.

It would DEFINITELY be nice to get a running back that fits the mold of a player who is more than capable of both. I am sure we will be find with the guys we have, but I would just feel much more comfortable with a multidimensional running back.

Is Demens also in Lincoln? There were early reports that they were visiting together.

Last I think I heard is that Demens had to push his visit back to the 29th and 30th not sure if thats still the case. I still think that if we get one we will get the other. Lets hope anyways.

Is Demens also in Lincoln? There were early reports that they were visiting together.

Last I think I heard is that Demens had to push his visit back to the 29th and 30th not sure if thats still the case. I still think that if we get one we will get the other. Lets hope anyways.

Demens had to push back his visit until around the 29th and 30th because of the schedule of everyone that is planning on visiting with him. something like 7 uncles and his mother

Thanks. Hopefully we'll make a good impression and get them both.

Update on rivals saying that he was very impressed with the visit and it was by far the best he has seen. Also a michigan reporter caught up with him and he said that you could hear the excitement in his voice and he was saying again that it was the best he has ever seen. Have to like our chances and this is all that much better for demons since Gray will go back and tell him how great it was.