Lebron James

cmb23

Any of you ACE'S want to re-evaluate your opinion on Kobe Bryant?

Not many are willing to do that. A lot of people can sound so arrogant and one sided toward him. People talk about him like he's a friggin snake and just an evil person. My reaction is wake up and look at the facts. He's NOT a ballhog...the reason the Lakers have made it to the finals the last couple years is because yes he has good talent around him, but he also knows how to distribute the ball...and when he does that the Lakers can pick teams apart, especially late in series when teams are think they have L.A. figured out. Don't mean to drag on, but I just laugh at all the negative comments toward Kobe. He had that run in of course, but most people with a brain get over that and realize he is a good person. The analysts and media have forgotten about it, why can't everyone else.

Not many are willing to do that. A lot of people can sound so arrogant and one sided toward him. People talk about him like he's a friggin snake and just an evil person. My reaction is wake up and look at the facts. He's NOT a ballhog...the reason the Lakers have made it to the finals the last couple years is because yes he has good talent around him, but he also knows how to distribute the ball...and when he does that the Lakers can pick teams apart, especially late in series when teams are think they have L.A. figured out. Don't mean to drag on, but I just laugh at all the negative comments toward Kobe. He had that run in of course, but most people with a brain get over that and realize he is a good person. The analysts and media have forgotten about it, why can't everyone else.

:rollin Yeah your right he is a flat out saint. But whatever you can't change someones opinion over a player.

Saint != good person.

I bet you consider yourself a good person, do you consider yourself a saint? ;)

As far as I can tell he's a good person by society's standards. People seem to think it's ok to judge the guy based on how he acts on the court (which is ridiculous), and even then, who here hasn't complained to the refs or talked trash or gave an opposing player an intimidating look.

Kudos to the guy for growing up so much after throwing so much weight onto his own shoulders at such a young age.

:rollin Yeah your right he is a flat out saint. But whatever you can't change someones opinion over a player.

What I'm trying to say is that he is polite and well spoken. I don't consider his run in as baggage either. Yeah, I'm biased, but it cracks me up at how bad people hate him.

Saint != good person.

As far as I can tell he's a good person by society's standards. People seem to think it's ok to judge the guy based on how he acts on the court (which is ridiculous), and even then, who here hasn't complained to the refs or talked trash or gave an opposing player an intimidating look.

Kudos to the guy for growing up so much after throwing so much weight onto his own shoulders at such a young age.

Agreed.

Saint != good person.

OH I am not judging him based on what he does on the court. Compared to a lot of other NBA players he hardly complains. I am judging him on his personal life and how he acts towards the Lakers Organization, which isn't saintly.

Saint != good person.

OH I am not judging him based on what he does on the court. Compared to a lot of other NBA players he hardly complains. I am judging him on his personal life and how he acts towards the Lakers Organization, which isn't saintly.

How does he act towards the Laker organization? Tell me because I live in LA and it would be in the papers. I listed my reasons that are fact as why shaq was a cancer on the team, now state your facts on Kobe. You know that the Lakers already stated that they are signing him to the max extention in the next couple weeks right?

Saint != good person.

How does he act towards the Laker organization? Tell me because I live in LA and it would be in the papers. I listed my reasons that are fact as why shaq was a cancer on the team, now state your facts on Kobe. You know that the Lakers already stated that they are signing him to the max extention in the next couple weeks right?

Ok since you live in LA you should know this one. Remember at the beginning of last year just about every day he publicly on the radio a couple of times, and other sports shows that he wanted out. He then backed away from it, but it still isn't good for the chemistry of a team. I don't think that makes him a bad player on the court, all I am saying is that you don't get that with LeBron.

Saint != good person.

Ok since you live in LA you should know this one. Remember at the beginning of last year just about every day he publicly on the radio a couple of times, and other sports shows that he wanted out. He then backed away from it, but it still isn't good for the chemistry of a team. I don't think that makes him a bad player on the court, all I am saying is that you don't get that with LeBron.

It was 2 years ago and even though it should have been handled internally it wasn't. When they got rid of shaq and he signed the new contract he was promised that the team would build a championship quality team. The Lakers didn't make any moves in 2006 & 2007 and he was pissed and so were the fans because they tried to raise ticket prices after 2 1st round exits. All the fans took Kobe's side on the matter so they all had a meeting and then they made the move to get Gasol and Ariza - So it was water under the bridge and the next 2 years they made the finals. Since that's all you got I'll list shaq's deficiencies for you again and you can decide who they should have kept.

1. FLAT OUT REFUSED to practice free throws with the FT coach the Lakers hired.

2. Refused to have foot surgery during the summer because it was his time. Instead missed the start of the season.

3. Refused to lose weight at the request of the Lakers front office. But when traded to miami he did.

4. Had hand signals that instructed teammates not to pass the ball to Kobe - (Confirmed by Laker assistant Brian Shaw who was his best buddy on the team)

5. Mocked the Laker front office repeatedly in the media.

6. Called out the OWNER Jerry Buss when trying to re-negotiate his contract during a pre-season game in Hawaii.

7. Look at the old footage from games - The BENCH was misirable - No cheering for one another just frowns on their faces. Look a the bench NOW they yell and scream and encourage each other.

8. Mocked the Lakers front office AFTER he was traded.

9. Why was he on the bench at the end of close games? SEE #1

10. Was jealous of KOBE BRYANT!!!!

Saint != good person.

It was 2 years ago and even though it should have been handled internally it wasn't. When they got rid of shaq and he signed the new contract he was promised that the team would build a championship quality team. The Lakers didn't make any moves in 2006 & 2007 and he was pissed and so were the fans because they tried to raise ticket prices after 2 1st round exits. All the fans took Kobe's side on the matter so they all had a meeting and then they made the move to get Gasol and Ariza - So it was water under the bridge and the next 2 years they made the finals. Since that's all you got I'll list shaq's deficiencies for you again and you can decide who they should have kept.

1. FLAT OUT REFUSED to practice free throws with the FT coach the Lakers hired.

2. Refused to have foot surgery during the summer because it was his time. Instead missed the start of the season.

3. Refused to lose weight at the request of the Lakers front office. But when traded to miami he did.

4. Had hand signals that instructed teammates not to pass the ball to Kobe - (Confirmed by Laker assistant Brian Shaw who was his best buddy on the team)

5. Mocked the Laker front office repeatedly in the media.

6. Called out the OWNER Jerry Buss when trying to re-negotiate his contract during a pre-season game in Hawaii.

7. Look at the old footage from games - The BENCH was misirable - No cheering for one another just frowns on their faces. Look a the bench NOW they yell and scream and encourage each other.

8. Mocked the Lakers front office AFTER he was traded.

9. Why was he on the bench at the end of close games? SEE #1

10. Was jealous of KOBE BRYANT!!!!

How did this Shaq thing even come about? I don't even like Shaq I am on your side regarding that. I am surprised he even wants Kobe to win his 4th ring