JUCO DE Simi Kuli

rivals has a teaser that he is coming to visit

does anyone no if that's a summer visit or a gameday visit I don't see it as a gameday visit but maybe scout just doesn't have it up yet

It's a gameday visit I believe, and he is coming with his teammate Tavarres Pressley(RB) who has Nebraska in the lead right now. Hopefully both prospects will commit on their visit.

rivals has a teaser that he is coming to visit

does anyone no if that's a summer visit or a gameday visit I don't see it as a gameday visit but maybe scout just doesn't have it up yet

It's a gameday visit I believe, and he is coming with his teammate Tavarres Pressley(RB) who has Nebraska in the lead right now. Hopefully both prospects will commit on their visit.

good deal thanks for the info scout just must be slow getting that up like they are everything

I dont know what this means but he lower TAMU, OU, and NU to medium interest and everything else at low, why did he lower everywhere if he is getting closer to a descion?

The players don't adjust those measurements AFAIK. I'm pretty sure it's the recruiting service staff that makes those adjustments.

• 4 weeks later...