SIGNED: LB Will Compton

it doesn't appear Chamrock is doubting Compton will play. It looks to me like he likes the notion of Compton stepping up and playing next year .... I wholeheartedly agree he should and will play a lot next year... hell why not after all the hype !

Bingo! I just want the best players to play...don't care if they are a freshman or senior, etc. If Compton is good enough then let's play him! Anyone know how Austin Stafford is progressing? Does he project to see snaps this upcoming year or is he too deep on depth chart?

If he's good enough play him. However, it seems like too many people here are getting too far ahead of themselves. Don't put too high of expectations on him. It's difficult to live up to that kind of hype. I'd rather temper expectations and be really pumped when they exceed them than get too high on a kid and have him feel too much pressure. He's got four years to contribute. Very exciting to have players of his caliber committing to the NEW staff though! There is HOPE!!!

If he's good enough play him. However, it seems like too many people here are getting too far ahead of themselves. Don't put too high of expectations on him. It's difficult to live up to that kind of hype. I'd rather temper expectations and be really pumped when they exceed them than get too high on a kid and have him feel too much pressure. He's got four years to contribute. Very exciting to have players of his caliber committing to the NEW staff though! There is HOPE!!!

Agreed. High expectations are why some people dawg on Marlon, and that's just dumb.

^

Are you keeping Dillard on the field for the entire game defensively? lol

I'm banking that our defense won't have to be on the field the entire game like the last few years! haha Hopefully our offense can eat up some clock and give the D some rest, and hopefully the D will not give up scoring drives every time the opponents have the ball. I agree, Compton will get some PT, but I think with Pelini here, we'll see a big year from Dillard

Agreed. High expectations are why some people dawg on Marlon, and that's just dumb.

is it me or does this guy looks alot smaller than his height/weight that is listed.. just curious.. i know he's listed at 6'2 and around 215lb, but in his video he looks like he's around 5'11 or 6'0 tall..just curious what u guys think