SIGNED: LB Will Compton

wonder what they are going to think when the TE decommits from misery and commits to NU

my guess is we would see some responses like these....

Tom "I heard we pulled his scholly because he wasn't good enough and we are in on better recruits"

Dick "yessir pablrly wood neber play footsbeall for us, he is over-retated, I reckon"

:rollin

Here's a nice linky on Will:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ri...tory_recruiting

He's stoked about being a Husker, playing for Coach Coz and becoming a Blackshirt, competing for a national title, likes our academics, facilities, tradition...and he is working on getting top recruits to come here! You gotta love this kid! :thumbs

After reading the article in your link......that kid will be around on signing day!! No Freeman in him.

"It's so unbelievable. I'll be saying in a few years that I went to Nebraska and I was a Blackshirt. It doesn't get much better than that." ..........."

I'm very happy that Nebraska started to recruit me, and I'm thankful for all the schools that also offered me, but I still get goose bumps when I think that I'm going to be playing football for Nebraska."

Hell Yea....welcome to Nebraska Will!!!!! You will definately be a future Blackshirt!

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...