LB Doug Rippy

Last time I checked he had just finished firming up his commitment.

Then went on a visit this weekend. He went from Soft to solid to soft, where he is at now.

The way it's going, you can't be sure about any commit. One minute their solid and the next their committed somewhere else. What the hell is a "commitment" anyway?

Then went on a visit this weekend. He went from Soft to solid to soft, where he is at now.

The way it's going, you can't be sure about any commit. One minute their solid and the next their committed somewhere else. What the hell is a "commitment" anyway?

its what im going to need if we lose any more recruits :dumdum

its what im going to need if we lose any more recruits :dumdum

Heard on 1620 that he told the husker illustrated guy they had this trip planned two weeks ago, and that the plane tickets weren't refundable, so they went on the trip. Hope that's the case but who knows.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...