More NCAA 08 News

MaddenPlanet got a first hand view of the game and here's their impressions. This is for 360/PS3

Here are some impressions and details that Damon has so far from Tiburon :

- New site that users can upload 10 pictures and 5 videos to a website and allow other users to view those. There are no size limit on the video's only a limit on how many. Once you have 5 the next one uploaded will overwrite another. Not sure if you can choose which one to delete yet.

- The highlight system is unreal from what I have seen. After the game you can go back through and view all the plays of the game from different camera angles. Basically the Presentation producer told me that every game he has played he has never went in and not had his replay show up. So in a 5 or 6 minute game you should be able to view all the plays from the game and save them. If something needs to be overwritten because of the space then the replays have a greatness score. The lowest scores get deleted first. Like 1 yard runs and such will go first. you will also be able to go into this replay thing after an online game I am really liking this.

- shrine - The shrine is what displays as you are in the main menu. In the shirne are TV's and such up on the wall. The TV's display snapshots and videos that you have saved. You don't have to go into the menu to get to this they just show up as you move around your Shrine. The game also takes an auto snapshot on big play replays that happen and those are shown. At the end of a replay during the game it will show you the picture with a "camera noise"

- I saw edit player and took some screens. Going to upload those.

- Individual defensive playmaker. My favorite so far. Very nice addition. You hit "A" on xbox pre-snap and get a display that lets you use the left and right stick to change the assignment for that one guy.

- for you guys that love putting yourself in the game campus legend is it. I am going to get into that next.

- super sim - you can choose to go through play by play or just sim to the end of the game. This also goes into campus legend as you can get through games really fast. For example if you are a running back and you just scored a TD you can sim through the time your team is on defense and be back on the field as your RB in a few seconds.

- ESPN greatest games is something that now uploads your greatest games online. It's just the greatest games score but you can compare to others now.