Next Commit

We have about 8 spots remaining?

Let's say we get Demens/Gray, and Gimm, which would be sweet :) - that leaves 5 more spots, give or take. I heard something about landing a JC trio (Kuli, Pressley, and that 5-star DT...all DL's, right?), although who knows if that'll be possible, but hey we can dream.

After that I wouldn't mind getting a Deion Walker...or some, ah, corners. And of course, getting Trevor back would be nice as well. It just seems like there aren't enough scholarships to cover these guys:

Demens/Gray/Gimms (seems like they've all got us in the lead)

Walker

Kuli (and to a lesser extent his teammates because I'm not familiar with them)

Trevor

Leslie (that was the Safety that was supposed to have nearly committed to us earlier, right?)

Hm...looks like we're playing the end game now. Wild ride, and let's hope nobody decommits!

Well he has a visit to Michigan slated because they came in w/ a late offer. We are atop his list right now and I don't know if Michigan's facilities and coaching staff can hold up to ours. We are recruiting him as a Middle Linebacker, I think Michigan is going for Outside. Gray said in his interveiw that he is confident Demens will be "N".