YANKEES LOSE!!!!

Yeah yeah chuck it up buttercup we'll get that one back................ <_<

Do not rain on my parade. :angry: I'll take one game. We need it. The youngsters need to learn how to win.

FYI...your yanks loaded the bases in the 8th and couldn't get nothing in my friend....must be the altitude right? <_<

and don't call me buttercup...i've hurt people for less than that mister police man :)

Do not rain on my parade. :angry: I'll take one game. We need it. The youngsters need to learn how to win.

FYI...your yanks loaded the bases in the 8th and couldn't get nothing in my friend....must be the altitude right? <_<

and don't call me buttercup...i've hurt people for less than that mister police man :)

What are you going to do beat me up over the internet!? :lol:

No, no, no, BRI - the correct reply to her is, "Sorry, Buttercup"...

Your Yanks lose again my friend...looks like my Rockies aren't afraid of what money can buy...

You lose...6-1. Life is good! And we win the series regardless of the outcome of tomorrows game! :clap:hellloooochuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

any yes I would kick your ass on the internet. I may be a girl but don't underestimate my special powers...all of them!! :nutz And don't call me buttercup...you have no idea. :angry:

would take to much to get that job done

Your Yanks lose again my friend...looks like my Rockies aren't afraid of what money can buy...

You lose...6-1. Life is good! And we win the series regardless of the outcome of tomorrows game! :clap:hellloooochuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

any yes I would kick your ass on the internet. I may be a girl but don't underestimate my special powers...all of them!! :nutz And don't call me buttercup...you have no idea. :angry:

should I???.....................................nah I don't want to hear the complaining............. ;)

should I???.....................................nah I don't want to hear the complaining............. ;)

Can you say sweep my friend??? :corndance

Hey as the saying goes..................every now and again you have to clap when the retard catches the ball! So more power to ya...................GO YANKEES!!!!

Hey as the saying goes..................every now and again you have to clap when the retard catches the ball! So more power to ya...................GO YANKEES!!!!

You are evil. I'd say that after watching all 3 games, the Yankettes are fielding the 'retards' wouldn't you? :nutz

5 runs in 3 games? :rollin:rollin:rollin

The Rockies could lose every game from here on out and I still be happy cause we kicked your Yanks asses. That alone is worth the season...my friend. :woo