My Vacation to St. Louis

So, I left on Monday to St. Louis with my dad to go to Six Flags. Here's some of my stories while I was there.

-Columbia, MO is a sad, little town and Lincoln towers over them in my opinion. Memorial Stadium makes Faurot Field look like my high school football stadium. This gave me a laugh. They're so desperate for people to buy tickets to events, they needed to take out 6 billboards in a row to spell "MIZZOU" in black and gold telling people to buy tickets.

-Missouri has the most billboards, abandoned cars, and debris on the interstate I've ever seen.

-Eastern Mizzou is trees and rock. The rock is actually very cool. I've never seen anything like it.

-The Gateway Arch is HIGH! I took a tram to the top and it's some site. A beautiful view of Busch Stadium and Edwards Jones Dome

-I met an Oklahoma fan in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart. He was a very nice gentlemen and upon exiting my car (which has a Nebraska sticker and tailgate) said "I bet you're a Cornhusker." We talked football for a while and he wished us luck on our season and said he hoped to see us in the Big XII Championship. He also said if we just let Callahan get his offense going, we'll be back. He mentioned how long it took OU to get back.

-Six Flags is a fun place to visit. Tons of roller coasters. I had a blast!

-St. Louis is hard to navigate around. Think Omaha is a pain to drive through. Multiply times five and you get St. Louis.

-I took a tour of the Budweiser factory. This was very interesting. We saw the coolers and got a lot of the background on the company. Best of all, at the end FREE BEER! :cheers

-It was a 9 hour drive from Columbus, NE to St. Louis. 9 hours that were long but very worth it. I got back yesterday and though I'm glad to be home, I enjoyed my trip.

It's great to be back among Huskers. To much yellow and gold in Missouri :ahhhhhhhh

What's the name of the lake in Columbus that is shaped like a horseshoe with a bridge at one side? Did an affluent family (from Lincoln)build that bridge in the late 60's early 70's? sorry a fog on that time too much fun not enough saving neurons. :lol: Nuthin' that a Carlson SS and a inner tube didn't cure. :) sorry for not mentioning how cool the Arch is.

RED Trolley beer RULZ :lol:

-St. Louis is hard to navigate around. Think Omaha is a pain to drive through. Multiply times five and you get St. Louis.

Omaha is one of the easiest cities in the US to navigate through because it is built on a grid.

Glad you had a fun time, I'd like to hit up St. Louis sometime as well. Me and my brother have talked about doing a power weekend in the spring and catching a Blues and Cardinals game.