LB Kenny Demens

Actually they did ask Gray where he thought Demens was going. Gray was on the phone during Big Red Wrap up this week and Gray said he didn't think Demens was going to either Michigan or Michigan State. Perhaps he was just being positive or doesn't really know where he's going, but apparently it wouldn't be a shock to Jonas if Kenny picked Nebraska.

Actually they did ask Gray where he thought Demens was going. Gray was on the phone during Big Red Wrap up this week and Gray said he didn't think Demens was going to either Michigan or Michigan State. Perhaps he was just being positive or doesn't really know where he's going, but apparently it wouldn't be a shock to Jonas if Kenny picked Nebraska.

heard that too

heard that too

God I hope so!!!! :hellloooo

Imagine this.....Demens is sitting at the press conference for his decision. He gives a moment of silence while the crowd waits eagerly in silence. Then he rises from his seat, reaches his hand out, teasing each University's Cap. He sweeps up the NU hat puts it on his head and says,"I'm going to play football for the University of Nebraska" and throws up the BONEZ!!!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Imagine this.....Demens is sitting at the press conference for his decision. He gives a moment of silence while the crowd waits eagerly in silence. Then he rises from his seat, reaches his hand out, teasing each University's Cap. He sweeps up the NU hat puts it on his head and says,"I'm going to play football for the University of Nebraska" and throws up the BONEZ!!!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Naaaa.....I just want him to pick Nebraska minus the showboat stuff.