SIGNED: OT David Grant

Replaced Hoch with Grant sounds good to me.

Kileen HS is probably alot bigger school than Harlan Community HS, and the compitition is probably alot better also

anyone in Iowa help me out here?

Yeah, the competition out in Harlan isn't going to be on the same level that the Texas HS are, but then again where is?!

Wow, did you guys know, Mr. Grant was formerly committed to both Oklahoma State AND Iowa State?

In September, OSU rescinded its scholarship offer.

Grant, rated by rivals.com as the nation's No. 56 offensive tackle and No. 80 by scout.com, initially pledged to Oklahoma State. He switched to Iowa State last month after his relationship fizzled with the OSU staff.

"They said I wasn't calling them enough," Grant said. "I wasn't that much into talking on the phone, so they let me go. I've got no other explanation. But that's fine. I feel better with Nebraska."

link

Wow, wow, wow...rescinding an offer because the recruit is not calling them enough? What the hell is Oklahoma State doing??

Wow, did you guys know, Mr. Grant was formerly committed to both Oklahoma State AND Iowa State?

In September, OSU rescinded its scholarship offer.

Grant, rated by rivals.com as the nation's No. 56 offensive tackle and No. 80 by scout.com, initially pledged to Oklahoma State. He switched to Iowa State last month after his relationship fizzled with the OSU staff.

"They said I wasn't calling them enough," Grant said. "I wasn't that much into talking on the phone, so they let me go. I've got no other explanation. But that's fine. I feel better with Nebraska."

link

Wow, wow, wow...rescinding an offer because the recruit is not calling them enough? What the hell is Oklahoma State doing??

I'll add another wow.

Replaced Hoch with Grant sounds good to me.

Kileen HS is probably alot bigger school than Harlan Community HS, and the compitition is probably alot better also

anyone in Iowa help me out here?

Yeah, the competition out in Harlan isn't going to be on the same level that the Texas HS are, but then again where is?!

I grew up in the HS conference that Harlan plays in and lived in Killeen, TX for 3 years as well. Harlan has been an IA football powerhouse contending for a State Title literaly every year. Killeen however is bigger at about 80,000+ residents and is a military base town, meaning a lot of imported talent. It is just north of Austin so I am sure that the schools they play are much bigger that Harlan.