Dont look now but...

Man, the plumetting emotions when the inevitable collapse occurs will be horrifying to watch...

hahaha if u are a long time cubs fan...u should expect the worst and just hope that we keep rising every year like the skers. We know its hard to turn a team around from last place(last year) to world series champ(hopefully this year) but, it's still nice to dream. This time we have some hope.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, the plumetting emotions when the inevitable collapse occurs will be horrifying to watch...

I will try to give you my take on this AR.

I am just extremely happy to be in contention this late. Just to watch quality baseball being played be them is a great thing.

If we make any noise in the playoffs it will be great, if not at least they look like a team this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Talk about tempting the gods...

No kidding!!!! Dammit if you were a real cubs fan you would know to never take a shower again, wear the same clothes all the time, and make sure everything in your life is exactly the same everytime the cubs take the field!!!! And under NO circumstances do you say "WE GOT THIS!!!" F*&K now I'm going to have to sacrifice a virgin for you...................................Drowning where you at???

No kidding!!!! Dammit if you were a real cubs fan you would know to never take a shower again, wear the same clothes all the time, and make sure everything in your life is exactly the same everytime the cubs take the field!!!! And under NO circumstances do you say "WE GOT THIS!!!" F*&K now I'm going to have to sacrifice a virgin for you...................................Drowning where you at???

:rollin:rollin:rollin

You folks are making me really nervous. :nutz

Seriously we could screw this up. Done it before but it at least is in our hands so thats all you can hope for late in September.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

You folks are making me really nervous. :nutz

Seriously we could screw this up. Done it before but it at least is in our hands so thats all you can hope for late in September.

we must now sacrifice a first born boy and smear the blood on the Wrigley Field doors to please the gods...since i have no access to a first born child...this kid below will do... ;)

Cubs fans name baby boy Wrigley Fields

Sun Sep 23, 7:24 PM ET

CHICAGO - His parents say he can go by his middle name when he's old enough to decide.

For now, the newborn will be known by his first name: Wrigley.

And his last name: Fields.

His parents are Paul and Teri Fields of Michigan City, Ind. They are — no surprise — fans of the Cubs, who have played at Wrigley Field since 1916. The Fields planned the name for years before their son's birth.

Wrigley Alexander Fields was born Sept. 12 at an Indiana hospital.

Cubs spokeswoman Katelyn Thrall said the name may be a first. The team has no record of other children named Wrigley, although there have been some children names Zambrano and Ryne after Cubs stars Carlos Zambrano and Ryne Sandberg.

LINK