The Race for the North

Back and ready for the run to KC....Looks like we got no shot, Not so fast!

I see KSU taking another loss this week on their way to 3 or four conference losses...Mizzou will start their first of three straight losses agin Texas this weekend

We got the tie breaker on both KU and Mizzou(if we hold them off at home), ISU will not factor in it and CU will have 4 or five losses as well

We need to win the rest of our Home games and we go to KC....Hows that for a rebuilding year.....now, lets go out and do it....Huskers 24....Baylor 9

Back and ready for the run to KC....Looks like we got no shot, Not so fast!

I see KSU taking another loss this week on their way to 3 or four conference losses...Mizzou will start their first of three straight losses agin Texas this weekend

We got the tie breaker on both KU and Mizzou(if we hold them off at home), ISU will not factor in it and CU will have 4 or five losses as well

We need to win the rest of our Home games and we go to KC....Hows that for a rebuilding year.....now, lets go out and do it....Huskers 24....Baylor 9

Hey man cool stuff. So basically well get to KC by default??!! That's perfectly fine by me.

KSU and Mizzou are the critical games. KSU more important. At least we get Mizzou at home

Love from the fans?...well I know Omaha and Lincoln suicide watch parties are all the rage....But for me, it is always the Huskers....I could no more stop loving the Huskers than I could stop loving my son....Anyone who wants to jump ship need to take the boat anchor withem.....

Can you imagine the pain and Hatred we will rekindle with a win over Mizzou and a Big 12 North title berth...In a year when the Huskers are not up to standards...the rest of the North will want to stick their heads in the microwave and slam the door...I say F@ck all of dem b!tches ...HERE COME THE BIG RED....K C BOUND

Love from the fans?...well I know Omaha and Lincoln suicide watch parties are all the rage....But for me, it is always the Huskers....I could no more stop loving the Huskers than I could stop loving my son....Anyone who wants to jump ship need to take the boat anchor withem.....

Can you imagine the pain and Hatred we will rekindle with a win over Mizzou and a Big 12 North title berth...In a year when the Huskers are not up to standards...the rest of the North will want to stick their heads in the microwave and slam the door...I say F@ck all of dem b!tches ...HERE COME THE BIG RED....K C BOUND

Hahaha., I know what you mean man. That no love comment was more for some of the members around here :) And to them, relax i am just joking. :)

I never thought about the Big 12 North like that :). This would be the year for another team to really step up while some of the typically stronger teams are down.

Well....everything went to form....we just might push KSU over the edge with a win in the little apple next saturday....Lets all root for the Pokes next week in columbia...........

Hell yea. As of now we are still in the hunt for the North. No doubt about that.

OSU got beat pretty bad by a hot A&M team this week. Even so, I think OSU can handle the Misery Tigers. :)

We need to step up next week on both sides of the ball and put a whoppin on KSU for sure.