NU to get official visit from 5 star DT

BRR has a teaser saying that NU is getting an official visit from Simi Kuli's teammate :star:star:star:star:star DT Justin Thompson. he is currently a soft verbal to Miami but is really high on NU.

now if NU could land him, Simi, and Tavaras that would boost our recruiting this year into the top 5 if not #1

here is the teaser from scout

Sometimes all it takes is a little word-of-mouth advertising and a team can go from a non-factor to a contender for the services of a recruit. That’s what has happened for Nebraska , as one day they are nowhere to be found, and suddenly they are now on the short list of one of the best defensive tackles in the country

to paraphrase the rest of the article. the most important part is that he has learned alot about NU from his teammates Simi Kuli and Tavaras Pressley who are really high on Nebraska and both have official visits scheduled. He also says that he learned alot about Nebraska after playing against Marlon Lucky in highschool

it talks about while he is a soft commit to Miami, he has 3 official visits scheduled Miami is not one of them. Ohio St, LSU and now NU and that he wants to visit NU at the same time as Simi and Tavaras, but he might be visiting OSU at that time.

dont be suprised if NU doesnt land this trio from el camino JUCO

I will say this, and I normally don't make kool-aid like predictions. But if we were able to land this guy, I would put up our interior defensive line against any in the entire country. Yes, even Oklahoma's line of Gerald McCoy and Demarcus Granger as well. Justin Thompson and Ndamukong Suh would be THAT good.