SIGNED: JUCO OL Ricky Henry

If he makes the grade, I think that he will be a nice addition to the OL........... Last year, when he was recruited out of HS, the so-called experts thought that he was a very solid commit...... they said that he has one heck of a "mean streak" and is nasty.....(not cheap), just plain mean....... we need some of that attitude back here...........as long as he doesn't cost us 15 yds every other drive....

If he makes the grade, I think that he will be a nice addition to the OL........... Last year, when he was recruited out of HS, the so-called experts thought that he was a very solid commit...... they said that he has one heck of a "mean streak" and is nasty.....(not cheap), just plain mean....... we need some of that attitude back here...........as long as he doesn't cost us 15 yds every other drive....

Even though he irritated me quite frequently, I really enjoyed watching Richie Ingonito play ball. However, the attitude that made(makes) Richie good is the same thing that caused his downfall(atleast as a Husker) so it's a double edge sword.

On film, I really noticed his "mean streak". At times he just looks dominant out there. I definitely think he could compete for some early playing time if he works hard

• 3 weeks later...

I Know his moms boyfriend and he is doing well on his school work. I just met his mom about a week ago and she said he is doing fine and ready to get started at nebraska. it sounds like everything is okay. i dint really want to talk to her about his grades because i didnt know if it is a soft subject.

• 2 weeks later...