Hats Off To Our Recruiting Gurus

Well fellas, since everyone is reserving their thanks, I will convey it for them.

Big Willie, Chamrocck, Husker Rob Thanks and keep up the good work.

:yeah

Come on people show these guys how much we appreciate the information the give us. With out them we would have to pay for some of if not most of the info we talk abpout on these guys comming in.

THANKS GUYS :cheers

I just wanted to say that I LOVE this message board! Ever since I have joined I am constantly on it.....even @ work. Thank you to the guys that compiled all of this marvelous recruit info. This is one thing that I am constantly checking up on. Everything about this site is just 2nd to none! I will check this site for my football updates before checking others like ESPN, Rivals, Fox Sports, etc. By far the best Nebraska Fan site I have stumbled upon!!!!!!

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

I give it a 5 of 5 corn Rating!!!!

I don't know if I want to be considered a "guru". I would hate to end up like the one who shall remain *******. ;)

(EDIT: WOW, Name Less is a banned word. LOL)

I really don't think I should be considered one either. I just search for the info, sort thru the BS and try to share with everyone what I find.

Recruiting is fun, learning about all the new players we can have or will have in the coming years. Just as long as their are no more Josh Freeman's or Rulon Davis'.

Easily the best Husker forum is right here -- and I hope anyone who reads this who isn't a member jumps in and joins us.

Now where is my money for the cheap plug for the site? :)