KSUx Recruiting

whats funny is that is about the 3rd best class in the North... we should be dominating these guys for years to come. Heres the other North teams to far...

(Keep in mind the unrated players are mostly JUCOS that could be good players such as a Shaun Mohler for us or a Adrian Hilburn)

*All stars are according to Rivals

Colorado- 3 (**), 2 (Unrated)

Iowa State- 1 (***), 4 (**), 2 (Unrated)

Kansas- 3 (***), 3 (**), 1 (Unrated)

Kansas State- 2 (***), 7 (**), 1 (Unrated)

Missouri- 1 (****), 3 (***), 5 (**), 2 (Unrated)

Obviously these a incomplete classes so far but we should be able to dominate for years to come with a class like this compared to those...

Again, this is limited information, but in the recruiting top 6 of the B12 only 1 team is from the north (Nebraska). If that indicates anything, things are not going to be getting better in the north except that the Huskers will regularly be in the mix for the B12 championship. The TX Aggies are looking good, and then of course there's TX and OU. It's interesting too that this limited info. suggests what a lot of folks would probably expect; the south will dominate the north and the Huskers will dominate the north.

The Husker's biggest challenges in the division over the next few years may be to not overlook weak teams and beat Mizzou.

It would be interesting to know if the current recruiting info. reflects recruiting in the B12 over the last several years.

Good luck Josh.......youre all alone.

"Daddy, why aren't we winning like you promised?!? Daddy, you said I'd be good in purple! Daddy, why are all these meanies in scarlet and cream kicking the sh*t outta me?? Daddy, text-message Prince and tell him I wanna go home!!" :asshat :nutz

Im kinda divided between that. I think i would rather win every north game and go to the big 12 champ game every year to be honest. i guess we would have to deal with strength of schedule issues mostly just for national championship so im glad all the north teams cant recruit.

This may be why it'll be important to continue to schedule at least one tough OOC opponent...and NU is doing that consistently right now...hell, even if the North was tough, I would hope Nebraska would do this. I love the Big Red to have at least one big non-conference game.

A scenario?

If Nebraska beats a 'USC' but stumbles elsewhere....there is still a great chance at a BCS bowl game.

And in this day of college football, this is becoming a lot more common.