grixby to play more

Benard

In that case, we should probably be prepared to endure a couple freshman mistakes. That's nothing new. However, if Grixby takes this opportunity to really learn and grow into a position then we can expect a great player to emerge.....eventually. :)

I was browsing K-state's roster the other day and noticed they don't really have a ton of height at receiver like some teams do. I think our corners and safteys will match up pretty good in that department.

The height thing isn't a big deal in this game, but the corners need to play the ball while its in the air better than they have been in the past. It would also help if we ran a little cover two in there so that the Bullocks twins can get a pick or two. They seemed to be naturals at it last year and this year we haven't ran it very much.

I like Huston against the run but I just think in passing downs he is Pat Ricketts all over again. He has made some nice plays this year though. I just think there is more of a big play possiblity with Grixby.

I agree with that. Ricketts sucked.

I think that it is a great idea with the health of some of our other secondary people. If Washington is having the same problems that he had last game then I wouldn't wait too long to put in Grixby.

Can't figure out why everyone is on washington. He is big time and going to be in the pros.

Can't figure out why everyone is on washington.  He is big time and going to be in the pros.

Yea, and he sure showed it in the 3rd quarter against Baylor. :wacko:

I think alot of it has to do with getting beat by 60 and not a big fan of the coaches, the motivation isn't there for the defense right now.

Can't figure out why everyone is on washington.  He is big time and going to be in the pros.

Yea, and he sure showed it in the 3rd quarter against Baylor. :wacko:

I think alot of it has to do with getting beat by 60 and not a big fan of the coaches, the motivation isn't there for the defense right now.

BS. He didn't play that bad in any other game.

A good player wouldn't let a loss that happened a week ago affect his concentration.