Using The IGNORE Function

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Two suggestions:

- Add an Ignore Thread option.

- If I have a poster on ignore, ignore the threads that poster starts.

Both help clean up the thread feed nicely, and helps keep one out of threads you shouldn't or don't want to be in.

I've seen this on other forums, so I'm hoping it's easy to implement these here.

PLEASE allow or explain the option to ignore threads ... I don't come here for "Jugs".

• 3 years later...

8 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Why ignore when you can simply ban those that express unpopular ideas and exile them to an internet gulag?  We can't allow unpopular ideas to be expressed!

If you want to continue throwing yourself an internet pity party, find somewhere else to do it. Either follow the rules & guidelines we have in place for P&R or find another message board.

If you're incapable of making an appropriate decision on your own then we will make it for you.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
On 9/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, Enhance said:

If you want to continue throwing yourself an internet pity party, find somewhere else to do it. Either follow the rules & guidelines we have in place for P&R or find another message board.

If you're incapable of making an appropriate decision on your own then we will make it for you.

Wow, you are sensitive.  I was merely pointing out that, for many, putting another on "ignore" isn't good enough for them.  Not only do they NOT want to read a particular member's ideas, they don't want ANYONE to be able to read their ideas.  Is saying this a violation of the rules too?  

14 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

Wow, you are sensitive.  I was merely pointing out that, for many, putting another on "ignore" isn't good enough for them.  Not only do they NOT want to read a particular member's ideas, they don't want ANYONE to be able to read their ideas.  Is saying this a violation of the rules too?  

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

• Fire 2