one week from now

I am I

god I can't wait. So sad that I'm going to have to go to a wedding after, otherwise I would get drunk during the game and celebrate our win after!!!

So many people coming over for the game!

GO BIG FRIGGIN' RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good lord, haven't people learned about having weddings on Husker game days yet? :nutz

god I can't wait. So sad that I'm going to have to go to a wedding after, otherwise I would get drunk during the game and celebrate our win after!!!

So many people coming over for the game!

GO BIG FRIGGIN' RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good lord, haven't people learned about having weddings on Husker game days yet? :nutz

Sadly, no. :(

Also...let's cheer on Baylor to beat those gay purple frogs from Fort Worth too. Let's give the Bears some good ol' Husker support. :)

And KSU that night against Auburn. Hope that's the prelude to NU victories over WF and USC and the B12 North no longer being a national laughing stock.

i think the Big XII North will still be perceived as a joke. Im just hoping we stand out as the only real team in the bunch.

we need the rest of the north to step it up and become "have's" instead of "have-not's" It will take some time for teams like ISU and CU to get the money to catch up in the arms race.