Silent Commit?

Yes, well I heard its a package deal, Dion Jones, Marc Anthony, Arthur Brown, and Deion Walker.

:o

kidding of course, maybe the "silent commit" is Demens.... If he has a date set I am guessing he has made his decision already. but unfortunately I have a feeling he is going to stay up north.... I hope I am wrong.

it appears it was Meredith.

According to the story behind this, the reason for the silence/delayed announcment is that Cameron was told on his visit that we are full and did not have room for him on scholly. However, his family situation makes it possible for him to come without a scholly on the table.

Supposedly he is likely to be a grey shirt, and won't count as a scholly on this years class. Have to wait and see if this ends up being true. If true, it's quite impressive to think we beat out OU even though we didn't have a sholly to offer (immediately).

it appears it was Meredith.

According to the story behind this, the reason for the silence/delayed announcment is that Cameron was told on his visit that we are full and did not have room for him on scholly. However, his family situation makes it possible for him to come without a scholly on the table.

Supposedly he is likely to be a grey shirt, and won't count as a scholly on this years class. Have to wait and see if this ends up being true. If true, it's quite impressive to think we beat out OU even though we didn't have a sholly to offer (immediately).

wow...that's awesome that we have that kind of effect on people, take that OU!

We're full?

We're full?

At his position, sort of.

I believe we are still holding a spot for Kuli, but he could play either DE or DT. We are done with straight DE's.

We're full?

At his position, sort of.

I believe we are still holding a spot for Kuli, but he could play either DE or DT. We are done with straight DE's.

so they are only recruiting gay DE's now? (sorry couldnt resist.)