Ha...Ha...At least someone in "Cornville" gets it

"Sam the Sham" that is ALLSOME! :worship

kerr20070828.jpg

He could be a sham and still be better than that so called QB you guys have.

WTF? Bret Meyer is a proven dominate QB. I'll be back in December when he is named all big 12!

You have seen the conference predictions right? Yeah, come back in December and we'll compare records and QB stats. You can explain how its a rebuilding year bc/ of a new head coach, even though that seems to perpetually be your record.

If Sam is a Sham, we'll beat you with Ganz.

Proven dominant?..........I guess over there in ames a .500 record is considered dominant. As far as All-Big 12, I would say Colt McCoy, Chase Daniel and Sam Keller might have something to say about that. Bret Myer might want to worry more about beating UNI than finishing All-Big 12. When you have more "L's" than "W's" its awfully hard to win anything. Just ask Troy Davis.

Now why don't you go back to you're board and talk about making another teams fan base pay for upgrades that your fanbase can't afford.

Its widely speculated that Chezik took the job at tISU because of the potential he saw in Meyer. Their will NOT be a drop off. Their will be an vast improvement! To put it into contex for you husker fans, it will be tISU vs NU 2002 all over again in 2007!

Yawn.....Run along Red Bird Fan! The clowns will continue to be the doormat of the Big 12 North for many more years so you better get used to it! This coming from a guy who can't even spell the word AWESOME correctly!

Its widely speculated that Chezik took the job at tISU because of the potential he saw in Meyer. Their will NOT be a drop off. Their will be an vast improvement! To put it into contex for you husker fans, it will be tISU vs NU 2002 all over again in 2007!

Why would any coach take a job because of a player with one year of eligibility left? You guys are dreaming. Chezik took the job because it was an opportunity for his first head coach job. If he does something no one has ever done at ISU.....have success, you might as well say good bye. Because he will be marching straight to the NFL.

T-H-E-R-E

I'm from Iowa. Please stop making us all look like idiots.

As an Iowa State grad, I feel it necessary to stick up Clod, I mean Clyde, but Brett Meyer.....seriously? All Big 12? Come on man, ISU is a university of Science and Technology and the best you can come up with is "Brett Meyer is a dominant QB". Wow. The framed degree sitting on my office shelf just took a major hit.

"Sam the Sham" that is ALLSOME! :worship

kerr20070828.jpg

He could be a sham and still be better than that so called QB you guys have.

WTF? Bret Meyer is a proven dominate QB. I'll be back in December when he is named all big 12!

ROFL! you'll be back in to 2nd grade spelling and grammar in December.

and who has he dominated? is that why you guys had such a stellar record last year?

Shouldn't you be more concerned with what color helmet you decide to pick this year? Oh and that "gold out" thing you did against us? Niice.