Confirmed: Revised Tunnel Walk

From the head person at HuskerVision he said the new tunnel walk will still have Sirius part of it.

All communication to the creator "MikeyBo" from his lawyer and he can not talk with the media until Saturday night.

I like the idea as long as it's well done which I'm sure it will be because HuskerVision usually does great.

I wish they would make it look like they blow the doors open with smoke then have the team come out.

I think that would be cool

God please don't do anything with smoke :wacko: it looks so cheesy... teams like ISU and Miami use it because they have no other traditions to do a entrance around

We're better than that. Plus I like the way we honor our Nebraska troops!

From the head person at HuskerVision he said the new tunnel walk will still have Sirius part of it.

All communication to the creator "MikeyBo" from his lawyer and he can not talk with the media until Saturday night.

I like the idea as long as it's well done which I'm sure it will be because HuskerVision usually does great.

YEAH!!! This would be really sweet! If you haven't heard it, check it out on his Myspace page...

This song would 'Thump' Memorial Stadium...my only complaint is that the tempo is a little slow...But to include parts of a quicker song that could 'mesh' with it would be really sweet!