Has anybody ever gone to a game solo before??

i don't think it's weird at all. i travel so much for work i am constantly doing shiz by myself. it's actually a great way to meet people. they see you're by yourself and they talk to you easier.

this year alone:

skiing

church

5-6 movies

yankees game in the bronx

dallas mavericks game vs. suns

cirque de solei

it can be relaxing without having to wait on someone. of course i'd much rather have my wife or brothers with me. i bet you have a blast talking and cheering with complete strangers!! just don't try to start a One Man Wave.

I might be going this weekend alone. I kind of feel creepy about it. But I came across a ticket that was being sold for face value and is on the 45 yard line.

Yeah..Kinda creepy.

I'd better take that off your hands. <_<

do you need tickets? because I'm looking to sell a pair last minute.

Tempting..

I haven't seen my Mom or Sister in Lincoln for a couple of years. or my best friend since I got married.

But it's a 25HR drive and I need to lay tile in the Kitchen this weekend ..or at least look for a job.

I might be going this weekend alone. I kind of feel creepy about it. But I came across a ticket that was being sold for face value and is on the 45 yard line.

Yeah..Kinda creepy.

Tempting..

I haven't seen my Mom or Sister in Lincoln for a couple of years. or my best friend since I got married.

But it's a 25HR drive and I need to lay tile in the Kitchen this weekend ..or at least look for a job.

oh you live 25 hrs well that makes sense

Yeah..Kinda creepy.

Tempting..

25 hours? I guess it would depend on the route. In December of 2000 we took an RV from Omaha to Phoenix and it took 24 hours because we hit a blizzard in New Mexico and drove about 35 mph across the whole state. The trip back only took 21 hours.