ISU LOSING TO KENT STATE!!!!

Not only does this loss kill the Cyclone's dreams of making a dramatic run thru the Big 12 North *insert rolling eyes emoticon here*, but it also ends the posting career of Cyclone Clyde here on Husker Board.

I say we have a moment of silence to remember our friend, Clyde.

Thank you! :)

Is Kent State Div 1A or Div 1AA?

I'm pretty sure they are AA. All I know about Kent State is that our National Gaurd soldiers opened fire on the students for peacefully protesting Vietman back in the 60s. Killed 4 and seriously wounded several others. Neil Young wrote a song about it.

Is Kent State Div 1A or Div 1AA?

I'm pretty sure they are AA. All I know about Kent State is that our National Gaurd soldiers opened fire on the students for peacefully protesting Vietman back in the 60s. Killed 4 and seriously wounded several others. Neil Young wrote a song about it.

I guess they are in Div 1-a. They are in the MAC.

I think we're at the point now where ISU doesn't deserve to be in the Big 12. Let's get Iowa, then the Big 10 will actually be 10 teams, the North won't be ragged on each year as being weak, and then we'll have a real reason to cross the missouri river more than once each year. Problem solved.