:: Official Nevada Gameday Thread ::

I haven't read any of the other post because frankly I am too lazy to read 13 pages but here is what I saw.

Positives- Lucky had a very nice game and the whole team played a nice game after the first quarter. The Nevada fans were nice and fun to talk to, plus the mascot was really cool, he took pictures with kids and it seemed like all he wanted was noice, by both sides. Other things Octavian dominated, Adi was outstanding how many times do you see standing ovations for kickers. Good spreading the ball around and racking up the yards

Negatives- First off the tunnel walk music worked but the video was really kind of dumb, it was funny watching people look up to see if the players were actually jumping out of a plane, it would have been cool if they actually had people jump out like they have before, and then make the players stop and wait for 3 minutes after opening the doors (probably ABC's doing). Next off we were LOSING TO NEVADA!!!!!, I know it was only for a little bit but come one. The refs really helped us at the begging of the game it seemed they gave us everything, but then later they had a interference call that came out of nowhere. Suh didn't play as good as I thought, and the receivers had a hard time catching. We had a slow start.

well those are my opinions for all that matters.

hey, can we write into ABC about this game? Because ABC SUCKS ASS!!!

I was soooo pissed off at everything they were doing. First off it wasn't in HD. Second the graphics of TO and that cheerleader chick introducing the teams took up the entire screen. Then the huge ass Best Buy logo during a replay that ALSO took up the entire screen where we couldn't even see the replay?!

THEN the f'ing' change of games during the 4th quarter....to Wake and BC?!?!? COME ON! Terrible terrible broadcast.

i saw the game completly besides the stupid cheerleader taking up the whole dame screen and OH yeah the stupid breaking news of some group called the nazi's gathering somewhere in the downtown omaha area

nebraska nazis... i hate nebraska nazis..!