ESPN, you're a f'n Piece of $h!t

C'mon, people! What do you expect? Seriously?!? Maybe I'm fortunate, because I live in Lincoln and catch the Husker-related sports shows on TV and radio.

The Extreme Sports and Poker Network became a laughingstock a LONG time ago. Remember when MTV used to show music and videos rather than co-eds shacking up and bitchy little 15 year-olds pitching fits because they didn't get their Lexus convertible at the appropriate time? Yeah, ESPN is synonymous with sports like MTV is with music...not even close to what they are supposed to be covering. And even when ESPN covers sports, their bias for their selected teams just reeks of favoritism.

No one should be shocked that ESPN is a garbage network.

It doesn't surprise me since it was a pretty uneventful game. We dominated them and so it left no intrigue. NU vs. Nevada would have to be a close game for anyone to notice. No compelling TV. You didn't see Arizona St. vs. San Jose St either...same reasons. It went as expected and we aren't a top 10 team so nobody outside of us really cares.

We were too good, and too efficient! I will take that everytime.

Oh, and I was told by previous posters that emailing and making noise doesn't matter unless you work there or are a big booster, so I guess we should stop emailing or complaining.....LOL!

ESPN...Please, please, please come to Lincoln for the USC/NU game. Make sure that you send Mark May along with the gang so that we can all watch him shove a foot and then some crow into his pie hole after we take down your beloved Trojans.

dude, if (when) we beat USC...I'm writing an e-mail to Mark May.

Don't waste the energy...the moron can't read!!!

ESPN...Please, please, please come to Lincoln for the USC/NU game. Make sure that you send Mark May along with the gang so that we can all watch him shove a foot and then some crow into his pie hole after we take down your beloved Trojans.

Mark Gay knows he can never set foot in Nebraska, he's burned all the bridges.

Mark...

You ain't ever been to Nebraska...

Don't ever come to Nebraska...

'Cuz you wouldn't understand Nebraska...

So stay the f*ck out of Nebraska.

Everyone else?

"Thank you, please come again!"

2ljol5t.jpg

I just sent my complaint in...what a joke. They bring up KSUcks and sCUm, but no mention of Nebraska. Pure idiots!!!

My beef is no mention of Lucky's 233 rushing yards. If freeman would have thrown fo 300, or some running back from Oklahoma would have ran for that much, it would have been OMG second coming of Peterson, NC, Hiesman, OMG what recruiting prowless!!! ESPN BLOWS!!!!!

I just sent my complaint in...what a joke. They bring up KSUcks and sCUm, but no mention of Nebraska. Pure idiots!!!

My beef is no mention of Lucky's 233 rushing yards. If freeman would have thrown fo 300, or some running back from Oklahoma would have ran for that much, it would have been OMG second coming of Peterson, NC, Hiesman, OMG what recruiting prowless!!! ESPN BLOWS!!!!!

I agree. He did receive player of the week honors, did he not? At least give credit where credit is due.