ESPN, you're a f'n Piece of $h!t

I just sent my complaint in...what a joke. They bring up KSUcks and sCUm, but no mention of Nebraska. Pure idiots!!!

My beef is no mention of Lucky's 233 rushing yards. If freeman would have thrown fo 300, or some running back from Oklahoma would have ran for that much, it would have been OMG second coming of Peterson, NC, Hiesman, OMG what recruiting prowless!!! ESPN BLOWS!!!!!

I'm sure that even ESPN will have to take note of Lucky should we beat Wake and USC, especially if he stars in those games. Of course, ESPN will find a way to blame USC for losing, rather than give NU credit. Any guesses on which team ESPN will then plant it's lips on once USC falls? We all know that it won't be NU!

Well, our topic must have been discovered by ESPN. I just saw them give a little love to Marlon Lucky as a Week 1 top performer! I guess it must be after Mark May's bedtime, so they can finally mention something nice about the Huskers!!!!

Well heck, all that complaining must've done some good. I'm going to go back and complain about a bunch of other stuff now.

Well, our topic must have been discovered by ESPN. I just saw them give a little love to Marlon Lucky as a Week 1 top performer! I guess it must be after Mark May's bedtime, so they can finally mention something nice about the Huskers!!!!

Well heck, all that complaining must've done some good. I'm going to go back and complain about a bunch of other stuff now.

:boxosoap

Why do any of you care what some obscure network neglects to say about our team.

Did any of you play the game just so you could read your name in the paper?

Even if they read emails (Doubtful) we'll just be playing into their hands...Make all of us look obsessive and stupid...whiny..beitchey little girls on our internet boxes...Like we've never won anything before...THEN they'll mention us and suggest we may be losing our grip on the title of "College Football's Classiest fans".

:rant

I just sent a comment to ESPN. It's posted below. I'll be sending another one about Mark May sometime, but I have to work now...

----------------------------------------------------------

Lou Holtz seems to be a terrible choice as a studio analyst. I expect intelligent thoughts about the week's games from ESPN. Holtz isn't even intelligible, and he may be senile. Last week, when describing his choice to win the Big XII North, he said he chose Kansas, while the screen showed highlights of Mizzou. If he can't remember his own choice to win a division, how can he provide anything of value to the viewer (outside of the unintentional humor of choosing Notre Dame to win every game)?

Come on people, don't make Husker fans look like a bunch of idiots! Who cares what ESPN says or doesn't say about NU? If we keep playing well and start winning big games, before long everyone will be once again be talking about the Huskers.

Exactly! I don't realy mind being under the ESPN radar. Their analyst are pretty bad, their programming is pretty bad and they've lost their identity. They were once THE sporting network but no more. Fox and others have got them covered big time. Not only on the tube but the radio as well. They've lost their edge and unless they make some changes they'll go the way of the dinosaur soon enough. ESPN is in need of an overhaul, a much bigger overhaul than even Cally took on. But remember these guys really don't show anyone in the Big XII that much respect. OU and UT because the don't have a choice but wait for one of them to stumble and they'll blush them just as they did the rest of the big XII soon enough.

To keep it in perspective, CU won a game which after last season is big news. Texas really struggled and squeaked through against a much lesser opponent which again is big news. OU won like 79 to 10 which in itself is big news. KState played and nearly beat a top 20 team which again is big news. That being said, NU should have been mentioned. However when we blow out Wake next week, I wouldn't expect much cudos then either. I think Wake showed this past Saturday that they're not the same Wake as a year ago. They just lost too many key players from last year's squad.

I did watch the KState game and was kind of impressed. Their defense really played well. The weakest link is obviously the offensive line down there. You just cannot win many games when you have almost 150 yards in penalties. Their defense kept them in the game for quite a while, but the offensive line when it was all said and done cost them the game. If their offensive line can get it figured out, they could be tough in the Big 12 North this year.

Why do any of you care what some obscure network neglects to say about our team.

I wouldn't exactly call ESPN obscure...

I wouldn't exactly call ESPN obscure...

The only time I put them on my "Fav. Chanel list" is during Football season..And THATS just in case they show an actual College Football game..Guess I should Tivo it so I can skip all the Baseball crap on their highlights.

I'm guessing they have <2 share at any particular time (Other than FB games).