HuskerBoard Bash @ USC Game

husker rob

As AR says...

PICTURES....I WANT PICTURES!!

Wish I could be there but I don't have a cool brother to buy me tickets. :)

well break out that dusty money of yours and buy some. anyway who said you had to go to the game come and enjoy the atmosphere.

by the way arent you in charge of the entertainment anyway?

and we need Nicole there to clean up after the bash also

If I could I would my friend. It will take more than tickets. I'll need a hotel room (unless you are sharing) plane ticket 'cause that's too far in a car, ride to and from the game...on and on it goes. Looks like the entertainment may be stuck on Colorado. Sorry!

I'm sure you guys can handle it though. No worries!

BUT I STILL WANT PICTURES!!!

GBR

As AR says...

PICTURES....I WANT PICTURES!!

Wish I could be there but I don't have a cool brother to buy me tickets. :)

well break out that dusty money of yours and buy some. anyway who said you had to go to the game come and enjoy the atmosphere.

by the way arent you in charge of the entertainment anyway?

and we need Nicole there to clean up after the bash also

If I could I would my friend. It will take more than tickets. I'll need a hotel room (unless you are sharing) plane ticket 'cause that's too far in a car, ride to and from the game...on and on it goes. Looks like the entertainment may be stuck on Colorado. Sorry!

I'm sure you guys can handle it though. No worries!

BUT I STILL WANT PICTURES!!!

GBR

dont want to hear about the distance, because i have to drive further than you do. about the hotel room, i will leave that one alone.

Not much further if any at all....Longmont vs. Co Spgs... not to much difference to the interstate...you should fly my friend, may cost a tiny bit more but your butt ain't sitting in a car seat for 7-8 hours. Just my opinion though.

What you can't get a room with 2 beds? Don't trust me?

AND I STILL WANT PICTURES OF THE HB BASH!

Not much further if any at all....Longmont vs. Co Spgs... not to much difference to the interstate...you should fly my friend, may cost a tiny bit more but your butt ain't sitting in a car seat for 7-8 hours. Just my opinion though.

What you can't get a room with 2 beds? Don't trust me?

AND I STILL WANT PICTURES OF THE HB BASH!

there are no flights available flying into lincoln, and flying into omaha would cost $1200 each, so that aint happening, I'll drive

it may be 7 hours to lincoln for you but it is 7 hours to hastings from the springs

ouch $1200.00 to fly into Omaha? Um no, I wouldn't be flying either. I mis-quoted the 7-8 hours... thats to get to Doniphan. Lincoln is another 2-3 hours after that.

I know it is expensive. Just giving you a hard time. Driving still sucks though. But you'll have a great time.

Buy me a Husker t-shirt k?

ouch $1200.00 to fly into Omaha? Um no, I wouldn't be flying either. I mis-quoted the 7-8 hours... thats to get to Doniphan. Lincoln is another 2-3 hours after that.

I know it is expensive. Just giving you a hard time. Driving still sucks though. But you'll have a great time.

Buy me a Husker t-shirt k?

1 hr 15 mins